Saturday, November 30, 2013

Circus


Last year we started a tradition of going to the circus on Thanksgiving. I'm not going to lie we go just as much for me as we do Ayden. 

When we got there we walked around on the floor. I tried to get Ayden to ride an elephant, but he didn't want to. We continued on looking at the snake, camel, alligator and SpongeBob. On our way back to our seats I asked Ayden one more time if he wanted to ride the elephant. This time he said yes. I paid $20 so he and I could ride. I said a silent prayer in my head to keep this off the news. All went well on our two circles. The ride was awesome. 
Ayden and I on the elephant.

The show was great. I think Ayden's favorite part was the BMX guys. It may be time to take him to see BMX. Brandon  thinks it is a sign to get him a dirt bike. 

I love this tradition we started. I feel blessed to give our kids these kind of experiences. Now when he watches Madagascar 3, he can make a connection to the movie. We have really seen a bear drive a motorcycle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment